|Location||South Porunga Rocks|
|Inhabitants|| Chocolay |
Mr. Poko Poko
Chocolay Tower was a building located within South Porunga Rocks that was erected by the timebreakers for Chocolay, in exchange for the cultivation of Dark Senzu Beans. it was made out of ajisa trees (native to Planet Namek) and was cultivated by the use of a water called Namekrystal.
- Kaju (Namekian)
- Rotten Dark Senzu? robot-mob
- Organic Kiri Seed robot-mob
- Organic Kiri Saibamen (regarded as a super mob and an robot-mob)
- Manic Dark Senzu robot-mob
- Narak retired Elder (ultra mob)- has an area of effect ability and uses ranged attacks.
- Narak Fighting Master
- Narak Axe Master
- Narak Summoning Master - Poko poko Priest (ultra)
- Narak Spiritual Master - Dende Priest (ultra)
- Narak Stealth Master
- Dark Senzu Quality Supervisor -ranged attack
- Dark Senzu Farm Worker (super mob) - Dark Namekians amred with trough rakes?
- Young Chocolay (super mob)
- Ongde- armed with staff - ultra
- Chocolay (White Chocolay- powered up form)
- Chocolailak- organge floweres that produce flames, summoned by Chocolay
- Mr. Poko Poko
- Gamelan (Dark general Gamelan)
- Dark Namek True Leader
(Spirit of Namekian)
The base of the tower was where the Ajisa Trees were cultivated, which were used as an ingrediant in contructing the tower, was also used as vessels for absorbing kiri. The upper floors of the twoer were used to cultivate Dark Senzu Beans.
The first floor Chocolay first of the upper levels is dedicated to the cultivation and extraction of kiri from Dark Senzu. This process is overseen by Chocolay himself, who acts as the level's boss.
The second floor was dedicated to refining the extracted kiri. This process is overseen by Mr. Poko Poko, who acts as this levels boss.